Marketing is the foundation of a good business. It is the anticipation and fulfilment of customers’ needs taking account of an organization’s core competencies. As customers become more demanding, their needs change, new technologies emerge and competition increases, many organizations find that they need to build or enhance their own marketing capability.
CORE is a highly-interactive workshop that takes professionals and managers, with little or no prior marketing experience through the essential principles, in a way that equips them to enhance their marketing knowledge and skills.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Have a essential grasp of essential marketing management principles
- Define the nature and concept of marketing in a competitive environment.
- Understand the process of planning for marketing activities.
- Apply the techniques used in assessing market opportunities.
- Learn about information necessary for implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Understand the implications of the 4Ps in marketing converting into 4Cs Have confidence to use some marketing tools and techniques
- Have a skeleton marketing plan for your organization or unit
- Be able to relate marketing principles to your specific area of responsibility